Thursday 21 November 2013

Love from India~

Writing from India ! *excited*

A big grateful towards Him for everything alhamdulillah.

I am so happy being here. New environment, new people, new surrounding.

Excited to learn their language too ! :3

Mera nam budakiut hai. Haha.

Honestly, instead of being happy here, there were also some sort of difficulties especially about the internet connection :3

But yeah, I knew Allah did this just because don't want me to forget Him and instead, being the most grateful servant !

Even being here I am not surrounded by niqabis and only hijabis even if they are not totally covered themselves, but still grateful I am surrounded in Islam and Malay environment in hostel (even though there were also Indian stay in hostel).

Yes, it is a bit hard to see other than transferred Egyptian student to wear some sort of socks and so on, but I assume that they are not really knew the fact that we should cover it up.

Like my dear friend said, being in Egypt for almost a year really such a preparation to further study here.

Like I said, a bit hard to see those sort of #TeamKhemah or #TudungLabuh people.

But as a person that knew about this, we should wear properly as our religion told us and perhaps by wearing like that, other people would interested to being like us too :3

So as a Muslimah, we should spread Islam here. I mean, the true Islam.

That is our full time duty here instead of being a future doctor.

May Allah strengthen our imaan to stay strong here in India :)

-budakbaeksangat-

p/s: trying to write in English. hoping it was okay ! hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KopyKanan milik pengemudi nakhoda kami